RBI Grade B Exam Pattern – Explained Easy
If you are searching for an RBI Grade B exam pattern.
You are on the right page!
Here I provided the RBI Grade B Exam pattern to prepare RBi Grade B exam.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Hold Bank of India (RBI) has reported the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 on its authority site (rbi.org.in) to fill 322 opening of Grade B-DR (General), DEPR/DSIM.
The RBI Grade B post goes under the Rs 35150-1750(9)- 50900-EB-1750(2)- 54400-2000(4)- 62400 compensation scale.
The enrollment is helped out through a thorough determination measure including Phase I test, Phase II test, and an Interview round.
Here in this article, we have shared the most recent test design and point-by-point prospectus of the RBI Grade B Phase I and II tests for every one of the posts – Gen/DSIM/DEPR.
The RBI Grade B Phase I and Phase II tests are directed online on PC.
Phase I for Gen/DSIM/DEPR is evenhanded wherein Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) are inquired.
Then again, In the Phase II test, questions are asked in both level-headed and clear configurations.
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2021: Gen/DSIM/DEPR
|Grade B- DR General||Phase I Exam –> Phase II Exam –> Interview|
|Grade B- DR DEPR||Phase I Exam –> Phase II Exam –> Interview|
|Grade B- DR DSIM||Phase I Exam –> Phase II Exam –> Interview|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2021 For General Post
|200 MCQs||2 Hours||200 Marks|
- A total of 200 MCQs will be asked of 1 mark each from 4 sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning.
- The exam will be held online and there will be separate sectional timing for each section. The time duration for each section will be intimated by the RBI along with the release of Admit Cards.
- Candidates who would secure RBI Grade B Cut Off Marks for each section as well as in aggregate will get qualified to appear for the Phase II exam.
- The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained in different shifts by candidates will be normalized using the equipercentile method.
- The RBI Grade B Cut Off 2021 for Phase I exam will be decided by the Board on the basis of number of vacancies.
RBI Grade B General Phase 2 Exam Pattern
|Economic & Social Issues||Descriptive||90 Minutes||50|
English (Writing Skills)
|Finance and Management||Descriptive||90 Minutes||50|
- The Grade B (DR)- General Phase-II Exam us conducted online in different shifts for Paper I, II & III. The timetable for these papers is intimated through the Admit Card.
- The Paper 1 & 3 will be held in both Objective & Descriptive formats; Paper 2 will only be held in Descriptive format.
- The time duration for Paper 1 and Paper 3 is of 120 minutes and for Paper 2 is 90 minutes.
- In Objective Test for Paper 1 & 3, there will be 30 MCQs for 50 marks wherein a few questions will carry 2 marks and some will be of 1 mark.
- In Descriptive Test for Paper 1 & 3, a total of 6 questions will be there, of which, candidates need to attempt 4 questions only (2 of 15 marks & 2 of 10 marks).
- Candidates who will be able to secure Cut Off marks in Phase II exam will be shortlisted for the RBI Grade B Interview 2021.