LIC Assistant Exam Pattern For Prelims And Main Easy
If you are looking for LIC Assistant Exam Pattern
You are on the right page!
Here you will the LIC Assistant Exam Pattern as well as all other important information you need to know before the LIC assistant exam.
The competitors who will seek after a vocation as a LIC Assistant can select the LIC Assistant 2021 Exam.
The essential duty of the LIC Assistant is to deal with the money at the money counter of the LIC office.
All you require to think about the test including the qualification models, application structure, and other significant subtleties are given here.
Before going into deep the LIC Assistant Exam Pattern, it is quite mandatory to know what is the LIC Assistant, right?
LIC Assistant Exam Pattern
The LIC is the Life Insurance Corporation of India which provides the people the security of post-death of him to his or her family.
LIC Assistant represents Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant.
The errand profile of the LIC Assistant is to take care of the coin counter at the LIC office.
The LIC Assistant authorizes or dispenses records appointed to them and they additionally investigate the client complaint.
The competitors should know about the insights about the LIC Assistant.
The intrigued competitors can apply for the LIC Assistant 2021 Exam online.
The LIC is India’s biggest Insurance organization in India which was set up in 1956.
It has around 2050 workplaces across India and 8 zonal workplaces and 133 divisional workplaces.
The choice system of LIC Assistant incorporates two round-Prelims and Mains assessment.
After qualifying these two adjusts, a third-round is held, which is the clinical round.
Competitors can compose the test paper of LIC Assistant in two dialects Hindi and English, for both, the Prelims and the Mains assessment.
LIC Assistant is an administrative-level post.
The work obligation of the LIC Assistant is to deal with the check exchanges that happen at the money counter.
Alongside this, he/she additionally needs to do back-office occupations and the errands that are appointed by their space chief.
Highlights Of LIC Assistant Exam
|Exam Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Duration of Exam||60 minutes|
The candidate must be eligible to be appointed as an Assistant of LIC.
Pattern Of LIC Assistant Exam
Prelims Exam Pattern
Applicants applying for the LIC Assistant Exam should have a reasonable thought regarding the test example and prospectus of the test.
Since the LIC Assistant test is led in two phases – Prelims and Mains, the example is additionally extraordinary for every test.
The LIC Assistant 2021 Exam will be directed in online mode as it were.
The mechanism of the test is English and Hindi.
The test design for Prelims and Mains is given below and applicants can acquaint themselves with the test design by going through the table.
Competitors should take note that there is no screening for the LIC Assistant post.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) having 4 options and 1 correct answer.
- The LIC Assistant Prelims exam will be conducted online only (Computer-based test)
- All the questions will be in the English/Hindi language
- For each correct response, candidates will be awarded a +1 mark and for each incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The Prelims exam comprises 3 sections that need to be completed in 1 hour.
- There is sectional timing in the exam, where each section is allotted 20 minutes.
|Section||Number of question||Exam Duration|
|English/Hindi Language||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Main Exam Pattern
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) having 4 options and 1 correct answer.
- The Mains exam is also conducted online.
- The marking scheme remains the same in the Mains round as well. +1 mark awarded for correct response and 0.25 mark deducted for wrong answers.
- The Mains exam comprises 5 sections that need to be completed in 150 minutes. There is sectional timing in the exam, where each section is allotted 30 minutes.
|Section||Number of question||Exam Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||40||30 mins|
|General English||40||30 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||30 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||30 mins|
|Hindi Language||40||30 mins|
|Total||200||2 hours 30 minutes|